The Organisational Commitment of Workers in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew E. Clark, 2011. "The Organisational Commitment of Workers in OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00654613, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2011. "The organisational commitment of workers in OECD countries," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565205, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscommitment; reciprocity; well-being;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2011_1_clark. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .