Differences in the private cost of health care between providers and satisfaction with services: results for sub-Saharan African countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2004. "Working for God?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shojo, Mari & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Satisfaction with and reasons for choosing faith-inspired health care provision in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gemignani, Regina & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Making quality care available for the poor: faith-inspired health facilities in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 45389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Faith; Cost; Africa; Satisfaction; Christian Health Associations;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .