Development and Faith : Where Mind, Heart, and Soul Work Together
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Palmer & Victoria Finlay, 2003. "Faith in Conservation : New Approaches to Religions and the Environment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15083, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duncan McDuie-Ra & John A. Rees, 2010. "Religious actors, civil society and the development agenda: The dynamics of inclusion and exclusion," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 20-36.
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2008. "Do Protestant Aid Organizations Aid Protestants Only?," Working Paper Series 2008:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volker Nienhaus, 2014. "Religion and development," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 28, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Ethics and Belief Systems Rural Development - Regional Rural Development Health Systems Development and Reform Early Child and Children's Health Culture and Development Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .