Layers of evidence: discourse and typologies of faith-inspired community response to HIV/AIDS in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.085662_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Clarke, 2006. "Faith matters: faith-based organisations, civil society and international development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 835-848.
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Bonnel, Rene & N'Jie, N'Della & Olivier, Jill & Pascual, F. Brian & Wodon, Quentin, 2011. "Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5532, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Increased funding for AIDS-engaged (faith-based) civil society organizations in Africa?," MPRA Paper 45373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- René Bonnel & Rosalía Rodriguez-García & Jill Olivier & Quentin Wodon, 2013. "Funding Mechanisms for Civil Society: The Experience of the AIDS Response," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12231, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Faith; HIV/AIDS; Africa; Community Response;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .