Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," Research Papers in Economics 2011:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan & Rajan, Jainey S. & Variyamveettil, Sunitha & Mathew, Dhanu E. & Nath, Subodh S., 2011. "Group Norms and Consumer Behaviour," MPRA Paper 28177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloe & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Trust, Leniency and Deterrence," Working Paper Series 859, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 11 Dec 2014.
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto, 2010. "Indirect Effects of a Policy Altering Criminal Behaviour: Evidence from the Italian Prison Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Evidence on the Olson and Putnam Hypotheses in Japan," MPRA Paper 28101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Currarini & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2010. "Search and Homophily in Social Networks," Working Papers 2010_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Itay P. Fainmesser & David A. Goldberg, 2011. "Bilateral and Community Enforcement in a Networked Market with Simple Strategies," Working Papers 2011-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gbewopo Attila, 2011. "How do African populations perceive corruption: microeconomic evidence from Afrobarometer data in twelve countries," Working Papers halshs-00556805, HAL.
- Goswami, Rupak & Basu, Debabrata, 2010. "Does Information Network Affect Technology Diffusion?," Working Papers/Conference Papers 97607, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2011. "Spillover Effects in Healthcare Programs: Evidence on Social Norms and Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 271, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 14 Mar 2011.
- Adrian Chadi, 2011. "Employed but Still Unhappy?: On the Relevance of the Social Work Norm," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 353, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sáez-Martí, Maria & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Cultural Transmission, Discrimination and Peer Effects," Research Papers in Economics 2011:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Bonnel, Rene & N'Jie, N'Della & Olivier, Jill & Pascual, F. Brian & Wodon, Quentin, 2011. "Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5532, The World Bank.