Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 732, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 25 Apr 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holm, Hakan J., 2000. "Gender-Based Focal Points," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 292-314, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asiedu, Edward & Ibanez, Marcela, 2014. "The weaker sex? Gender differences in punishment across Matrilineal and Patriarchal Societies," Discussion Papers 165743, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2011.
"When Does the Price Affect the Taste? Results from a Wine Experiment,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 111-121, January.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2009. "When Does the Price Affect the Taste? Results from a Wine Experiment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 717, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Mar 2010.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2009. "When Does The Price Affect The Taste? Results From A Wine Experiment," Working Papers 51755, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsStatus; punishment; discrimination;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-01-30 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-01-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-01-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2011_0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.