Report NEP-EVO-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pillai, Rajasekharan & Rajan, Jainey S. & Variyamveettil, Sunitha & Mathew, Dhanu E. & Nath, Subodh S., 2011. "Group Norms and Consumer Behaviour," MPRA Paper 28177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," Research Papers in Economics 2011:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Henry, Ruby, 2010. "Smart and Dangerous: How Cognitive Skills Drive the Intergenerational Transmission of Retaliation," IZA Discussion Papers 5413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Ludovic Renou, 2011. "Cognitive abilities and behavior in strategic-form games.," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00556490 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sáez-Martí, Maria & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Cultural Transmission, Discrimination and Peer Effects," Research Papers in Economics 2011:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2011. "Group Identity and Relation-Specific Investment: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 11/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:22-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore