Financiamiento del sector agropecuario: situación y perspectivas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brixi, Hana & Mu, Yan & Targa, Beatrice & Hipgrave, David, 2010. "Equity and public governance in health system reform : challenges and opportunities for China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5530, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cano-Sánz, Carlos Gustavo & Vallejo-Mejía, César & Caicedo-García, Edgar & Amador-Torres, Juan Sebastián, 2013. "El mercado mundial del café y su efecto en Colombia," Chapters, in: Rincón-Castro, Hernán & Velasco, Andrés M. (ed.), Flujos de capitales, choques externos y respuestas de política en países emergentes, chapter 10, pages 409-454, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano Sanz & César Vallejo Mejía & Edgar Caicedo García & Juan Sebastian Amador Torres & Evelyn Yohana Tique Calderón, 2012.
"El mercado mundial del café y su impacto en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
710, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano Sanz & Cesar Vallejo Mejía & Edgar Caicedo García & Juan Sebastian Amador Torres, 2012. "El mercado mundial del café y su impacto en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009612, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Feng, Zhixin & Jones, Kelvyn & Wang, Wenfei Winnie, 2015. "An exploratory discrete-time multilevel analysis of the effect of social support on the survival of elderly people in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 181-189.
- Yu, Hao, 2015. "Universal health insurance coverage for 1.3 billion people: What accounts for China's success?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1145-1152.
More about this item
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:temest:059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos-Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.