Superando barreras: el impacto del crédito en el sector agrario en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Paola Arias & Juan David Torres, 2018. "La banca nacional de desarrollo en Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, issue 88, pages 1-36, December.
- Bohorquez-Penuela, Camilo, 2021. "Weather Shocks and Agricultural Credit in Developing Countries: Evidence from a Second-Floor Institution," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 313994, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrédito agricola; Aspectos económicos de la agricultura; Censo nacional agropecuario; Estadísticas agrícolas; Cuotas de producción agrícola; Productos agrícolas; Población rural; Política económica; Agricultural credit; Economic aspects of agriculture; National agricultural census; Agricultural statistics; Quotas of agricultural production; Farm products; Rural population; Economic policy;
All these keywords.
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:bdrlib:2018-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.