Report NEP-DEV-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Nina Wald, 2011. "Self-Employment and Conflict in Colombia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1098, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Gregory A. James, 2011. "Finance and Growth in Africa: The Broken Link," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/17, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Fenglian Du & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2010. "Women’s Labor Force Participation and Childcare Choices in Urban China during the Economic Transition," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Dayun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2011. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adaption on Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Ma, Ning, 2011. "Empowering women : the effect of women's decision-making power on reproductive health services uptake -- evidence from Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5543, The World Bank.
- Brixi, Hana & Mu, Yan & Targa, Beatrice & Hipgrave, David, 2010. "Equity and public governance in health system reform : challenges and opportunities for China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5530, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4294 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007194 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & EASAW, Joshy & SAVOIA, Antonio, 2010. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," CELPE Discussion Papers 116, CELPE - CEnter for Labor and Political Economics, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Li, Cheng, 2010. "Government Size and Macroeconomic Stability: Sub-National Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 28226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Mohammad Monirul, 2010. "Does credit improve the food consumption vulnerability of the extreme poor? - Empirical evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 28192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2010. "On the Sustainability of India’s Non-Inclusive High Growth," MPRA Paper 28163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2010. "Big Business and Economic Nationalism in India," MPRA Paper 28160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makochekanwa, Albert & Kwaramba, Marko, 2010. "Dwindling access to basic services in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 28271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "Trade Costs and Economic Development," Working Papers 2011-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.