Resource development and inequality in indigenous societies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourguignon, Francois & de Melo, Jaime & Morrisson, Christian, 1991.
"Poverty and income distribution during adjustment: Issues and evidence from the OECD project,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1485-1508, November.
- Bourguignon, Francois & de Melo, Jaime & Morrisson, Christian, 1991. "Poverty and income distribution during adjustment : issues and evidence from the OECD project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 810, The World Bank.
- Pan-Long Tsai, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and income inequality: Further evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 469-483, March.
- House, William J., 1991. "The nature and determinants of socioeconomic inequality among peasant households in Southern Sudan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 867-884, July.
- Corbridge, Stuart, 1990. "Post-Marxism and development studies: Beyond the impasse," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 623-639, May.
- Blackwood, D. L. & Lynch, R. G., 1994. "The measurement of inequality and poverty: A policy maker's guide to the literature," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 567-578, April.
- Pryor, Frederic L, 1990. "Changes in Income Distribution in Poor Agricultural Nations: Malawi and Madagascar," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 23-45, October.
- Hussain, Athar & Lanjouw, Peter & Stern, Nicholas, 1994. "Income inequalities in China: Evidence from household survey data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1947-1957, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan W. Parker & Luis Rubalcava & Graciela Teruel, 2002. "Schooling Inequality among the Indigenous: A Problem of Resources or Language Barriers?," Research Department Publications 3134, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:3:p:381-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .