Two-tier land tenure system and sustained economic growth in post-1978 rural China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dasgupta, Partha & Ray, Debraj, 1987. "Inequality as a Determinant of Malnutrition and Unemployment: Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 177-188, March.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1986. "Rural credit markets and institutions in developing countries: Lessons for policy analysis from practice and modern theory," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(10-11), pages 1253-1267.
- Moene, Karl Ove, 1992.
"Poverty and Landownership,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 52-64, March.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Ray, Debraj, 1986. "Inequality as a Determinant of Malnutrition and Unemployment: Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 1011-1034, December.
- Moll, Peter G., 1988. "Transition to freehold in the South African reserves," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 349-360, March.
- Zhu, Ling & Jiang, Zhongyi, 1993. "From Brigade to Village Community: The Land Tenure System and Rural Development in China," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 441-461, December.
- Bardhan, Pranab K, 1980. "Interlocking Factor Markets and Agrarian Development: A Review of Issues," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 82-98, March.
- Feder, Gershon, et al, 1992.
"The Determinants of Farm Investment and Residential Construction in Post-Reform China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J. & Lin, Justin & Luo Xiaopeng, 1990. "The determinants of farm investment and residential construction in post-reform China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 471, The World Bank.
- Hussain, Athar & Lanjouw, Peter & Stern, Nicholas, 1994. "Income inequalities in China: Evidence from household survey data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1947-1957, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1986. "The new development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 257-265, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:5:p:915-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.