Inflation and the poor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-382, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1999.
"Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 21-49.
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1998. "Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 159-201.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Alan S. Blinder, 1985. "Macroeconomics, Income Distribution, and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 1567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Fischer & Franco Modigliani, 1978.
"Towards an understanding of the real effects and costs of inflation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 810-833, December.
- Stanley Fischer & Franco Modigliani, 1978. "Towards An Understanding of the Real Effects and Costs of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth T. Powers, 1995. "Inflation, unemployment, and poverty revisited," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- Eliana Cardoso, 1992. "Inflation and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 4006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "Macroeconomic Performance and the Disadvantaged," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(2), pages 1-74.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1998.
"Why Have Some Indian States Done Better Than Others at Reducing Rural Poverty?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 17-38, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Why have some Indian states done better than others at reducing rural poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1594, The World Bank.
- Lopes, Francisco L. & Bacha, Edmar L., 1983. "Inflation, growth and wage policy : A Brazilian perspective," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Health Indicators; Inflation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Conditions and Volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.