India : Power Sector Reform and the Poor
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravallion, Martin, 2002.
"On the urbanization of poverty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 435-442, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "On the urbanization of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2586, The World Bank.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2011. "Has India's Economic Growth Become More Pro-Poor in the Wake of Economic Reforms?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 157-189, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Has India's economic growth become more pro-poor in the wake of economic reforms ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5103, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2001. "Growth is good for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2587, The World Bank.
- Chisari, Omar & Estache, Antonio, 1991. "Universal service obligations in utility concession contracts and the needs of the poor in Argentina's privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2250, The World Bank.
- Stephen Powell & Mary Starks, 2000. "Does Reform of Energy Sector Networks Improve Access for the Poor?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11431, The World Bank.
- Green, Richard, 2000. "Regulators and the poor - Lessons from the United Kingdom," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2386, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Caves, Douglas W & Herriges, Joseph A & Windle, Robert J, 1990. "Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 79-119, April.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Windle, R. J., 1990. "Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Radhakrishna, R. & Subbarao, K., 1997. "India's Public Distribution System. A National and International Perspective," World Bank - Discussion Papers 380, World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Julian A. Lampietti & Anthony A. Kolb & Sumila Gulyani & Vahram Avenesyan, 2001. "Utility Pricing and the Poor : Lessons from Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13913, September.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Why Have Some Indian States Done Better Than Others at Reducing Rural Poverty?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 17-38, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Why have some Indian states done better than others at reducing rural poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1594, The World Bank.
- Robert Bacon, 1999. "A Scorecard for Energy Reform in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11487, The World Bank.
- Vivien Foster, 2000. "Measuring the Impact of Energy Reform : Practical Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11432, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 2002. "Why has economic growth been more pro-poor in some states of India than others?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 381-400, August.
- Kalpana Kochhar & Erik Offerdal & Louis Dicks-Mireaux & Mauro Mecagni & Jianping Zhou & Balázs Horváth & David John Goldsbrough & Sharmini Coorey, 1996. "Reinvigorating Growth in Developing Countries; Lessons from Adjustment Policies in Eight Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 139, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.