India : Power Sector Reform and the Poor
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2009.
"Has India's economic growth become more pro-poor in the wake of economic reforms ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5103, The World Bank.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2011. "Has India's Economic Growth Become More Pro-Poor in the Wake of Economic Reforms?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 157-189, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996.
"Why have some Indian states done better than others at reducing rural poverty?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1594, The World Bank.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Why Have Some Indian States Done Better Than Others at Reducing Rural Poverty?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 17-38, February.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 2002. "Why has economic growth been more pro-poor in some states of India than others?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 381-400, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2002.
"On the urbanization of poverty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 435-442, August.
- Vivien Foster, 2000. "Measuring the Impact of Energy Reform : Practical Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11432, The World Bank.
- Robert Bacon, 1999. "A Scorecard for Energy Reform in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11487, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002.
" Growth Is Good for the Poor,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Windle, R. J., 1990.
"Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature,"
Staff General Research Papers
10790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Douglas W & Herriges, Joseph A & Windle, Robert J, 1990. "Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 79-119, April.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Julian A. Lampietti & Anthony A. Kolb & Sumila Gulyani & Vahram Avenesyan, 2001. "Utility Pricing and the Poor : Lessons from Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13913, December.
- Green, Richard, 2000. "Regulators and the poor - Lessons from the United Kingdom," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2386, The World Bank.
- Chisari, Omar & Estache, Antonio, 1991. "Universal service obligations in utility concession contracts and the needs of the poor in Argentina's privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2250, The World Bank.
- Radhakrishna, R. & Subbarao, K., 1997. "India's Public Distribution System. A National and International Perspective," World Bank - Discussion Papers 380, World Bank.
- Kalpana Kochhar & Erik Offerdal & Louis Dicks-Mireaux & Mauro Mecagni & Jian-Ping Zhou & BalÃ¡zs HorvÃ¡th & David John Goldsbrough & Sharmini Coorey, 1996. "Reinvigorating Growth in Developing Countries; Lessons from Adjustment Policies in Eight Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 139, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen Powell & Mary Starks, 2000. "Does Reform of Energy Sector Networks Improve Access for the Poor?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11431, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.