Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Caves, Douglas W & Herriges, Joseph A & Windle, Robert J, 1990. "Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 79-119, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clementina Bruno & Ugo Finardi & Azahara Lorite-Espejo & Elena Ragazzi, 2016. "Emerging costs deriving from blackouts for individual firms: evidence from an Italian case study," quaderni IRCrES 201601, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2011.
"The value of continuous power supply for Flemish households,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7853-7864.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2010. "The Value of Continuous Power Supply for Flemish Households," Working Papers 2010/24, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2015. "The willingness to pay by households for improved reliability of electricity service in North Cyprus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 359-369.
- Abrate, Graziano & Bruno, Clementina & Erbetta, Fabrizio & Fraquelli, Giovanni & Lorite-Espejo, Azahara, 2016. "A choice experiment on the willingness of households to accept power outages," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PB), pages 151-164.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "The Willingness To Pay By Households For Improved Reliability Of Electricity Service," Development Discussion Papers 2015-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Merz, Carina, 2008. "Monetaere Bewertung der Netzzuverlaessigkeit fuer eine effiziente Qualitaetsanreizregulierung," EWI Working Papers 2008-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-4-oseni is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Moeltner & David F. Layton, 2002.
"A Censored Random Coefficients Model For Pooled Survey Data With Application To The Estimation Of Power Outage Costs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 552-561, August.
- David F. Layton & Klaus Moeltner, 2000. "A Censored Random Coefficients Model for Pooled Survey Data with Application to the Estimation of Power Outage Costs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0912, Econometric Society.
- Yu, W. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating the Price of Quality in Efficiency Analysis: the Case of Electricity Distribution Regulation in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0736, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Diboma, B.S. & Tamo Tatietse, T., 2013. "Power interruption costs to industries in Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 582-592.
- Ajodhia, Virendra & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2005. "Economic regulation of quality in electricity distribution networks," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 211-221, September.
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- Röpke, Luise, 2013.
"The development of renewable energies and supply security: A trade-off analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1011-1021.
- Luise Röpke, 2013. "The Development of Renewable Energies and Supply Security: A Trade-Off Analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 151, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Asher A. Blass & Saul Lach & Charles F. Manski, 2010.
"Using Elicited Choice Probabilities To Estimate Random Utility Models: Preferences For Electricity Reliability,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 421-440, May.
- Blass, Asher & Lach, Saul & Manski, Charles, 2008. "Using Elicited Choice Probabilities to Estimate Random Utility Models: Preferences for Electricity Reliability," CEPR Discussion Papers 7030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Asher A. Blass & Saul Lach & Charles F. Manski, 2008. "Using Elicited Choice Probabilities to Estimate Random Utility Models: Preferences for Electricity Reliability," NBER Working Papers 14451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woo, C.K. & Ho, T. & Shiu, A. & Cheng, Y.S. & Horowitz, I. & Wang, J., 2014. "Residential outage cost estimation: Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 204-210.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "Estimating Willingness To Pay For Reliable Electricity Supply: A Choice Experiment Study," Development Discussion Papers 2013-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim, 1997. "Priority pricing in electricity supply: An application for Israel," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 175-189, August.
- World Bank, 2002. "India : Power Sector Reform and the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15286, The World Bank.
- Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2016. "Estimating the willingness to pay for reliable electricity supply: A choice experiment study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 443-452.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .