Utility Pricing and the Poor : Lessons from Armenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riverson, J. & Gaviria, J. & Thriscutt, S., 1991. "Rural roads in Sub-Saharan Africa: lessons from World Bank experience," Papers 141, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Heggie, I.G. & Vickers, P., 1998. "Commercial Management and Financing of Roads," Papers 409, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin & Hossain, Mahabub, 1990. "Developmental impact of rural infrastructure in Bangladesh:," Research reports 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian A. Lampietti & Anke S. Meyer, 2002. "Coping with the Cold : Heating Strategies for Eastern Europe and Central Asia's Urban Poor," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15174.
- Julian Lampietti, 2004. "Power's Promise : Electricity Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14936.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Yulia Rodionova & Elisabetta Falcetti, 2008. "Utility payments in Ukraine: affordability, subsidies and arrears," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 87, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- World Bank, 2002. "India : Power Sector Reform and the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15286, The World Bank.
- Ersado, Lire, 2012. "Poverty and distributional impact of gas price hike in Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6150, The World Bank.
- Iuliia Ogarenko & Klaus Hubacek, 2013. "Eliminating Indirect Energy Subsidies in Ukraine: Estimation of Environmental and Socioeconomic Effects Using Input–Output Modeling," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Environmental Economics and Policies Water Resources - Water Use Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Supply and Sanitation - Sanitation and Sewerage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .