Development Economics and the International Development Association
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Yifu Lin, Justin & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1995. "Institutions and economic development," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 38, pages 2301-2370 Elsevier.
- Nicholas Stern & Jean-Jacques Dethier & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Growth and Empowerment: Making Development Happen," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693461, January.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Reddy, Sanjay G., 2010.
"Development aid and economic growth: A positive long-run relation,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 27-39, February.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Development Aid and Economic Growth: A Positive Long-Run Relation," Working Papers 29, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sanjay Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2009. "Development Aid and Economic Growth; A Positive Long-Run Relation," IMF Working Papers 09/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Glewwe, Paul & Kremer, Michael & Moulin, Sylvie & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2004.
"Retrospective vs. prospective analyses of school inputs: the case of flip charts in Kenya,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 251-268.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin & Eric Zitzewitz, 2000. "Retrospective vs. Prospective Analyses of School Inputs: The Case of Flip Charts in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 8018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin & Eric Zitzewitz, 2004. "Retrospective vs. prospective analyses of school inputs: The case of flip charts in kenya," Natural Field Experiments 00256, The Field Experiments Website.
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Aid and growth regressions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 547-570, April.
- Timothy Besley & Robin Burgess, 2003. "Halving Global Poverty," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005.
"Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 83-120, February.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2002. "Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality," Working Papers 54, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2005.
- William Easterly & Tobias Pfutze, 2008. "Where Does the Money Go? Best and Worst Practices in Foreign Aid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 29-52, Spring.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "Decentralized targeting of an antipoverty program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 705-727, April.
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Tarp Finn, 2010.
"Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-29, December.
- Channing, Arndt & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Aid, Growth, and Development Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Clemens, Michael A. & Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 2007.
"The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 735-751, May.
- Michael A. Clemens & Charles J. Kenny & Todd J. Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Working Papers 40, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Clemens & Charles Kenny & Todd Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Development and Comp Systems 0405011, EconWPA.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Janvry, Alain & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2012. "The World Bank and governance : the Bank's efforts to help developing countries build state capacity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6275, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Achieving Shared Growth; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .