The Political Economy of the World Bank : The Early Years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hausman, William J. & Neufeld, John L. & Schreiber, Till, 2014. "Multilateral and bilateral aid policies and trends in the allocation of electrification aid, 1970–2001," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 54-62.
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2016. "Inflación de costos: las devaluaciones de los años cincuenta y el brote populista de 1963," Borradores de Economia 924, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Beatrice Cherrier, 2014.
"Becoming Applied: The Transformation of Economics after 1970,"
Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series
2014-15, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Roger Backhouse & Beatrice Cherrier, 2014. "Becoming Applied: The Transformation of Economics after 1970," Discussion Papers 14-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Andrés Álvarez & Andrés M. Guiot-Isaac, 2018. "L. Currie and A. O. Hirschman on Development as a Problem of Decision Making," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015985, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2016. "Inflación de costos: las devaluaciones de los años cincuenta y el brote populista de 1963 / Cost-push inflation: the devaluations of the fifties and the 1963 populist outbreak," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014204, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ana Maria Bianchi, 2011. "Visiting-economists through Hirschman's eyes," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 217-242.
- de Janvry, Alain & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2012. "The World Bank and governance : the Bank's efforts to help developing countries build state capacity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6275, The World Bank.
- Jimena Hurtado, 2014. "Albert O. Hirschman y la economía del desarrollo: lecciones para el presente," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Governance - International Governmental Organizations Governance - Politics and Government Law and Development - Corporate Law Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Political Economy Public Sector Development Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.