Political Economy of Federalism in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas Kumar & Jena, Pratap R., 2008. "Issues before the thirteenth finance commission," Working Papers 08/55, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Golden, M. & Picci, L., 2007. "Pork Barrel Politics in Postwar Italy, 1953–1994," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0767, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mandal, Subrata & M. Govinda Rao, 2005. "Overlapping fiscal domains and effectiveness of environmental policy in India," Working Papers 05/25, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M. Govinda Rao, 2010. "The Report of the Thirteenth Finance Commission conundrum in conditionalities," Working Papers 10/76, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M. Govinda Rao, 2005.
"Transition to market and normative framework of fiscal federalism,"
05/36, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M.Govinda Rao, 2006. "Transition to Market and Normative Framework of Fiscal Federalism," Working Papers id:367, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "The Dynamics and Status of India’s Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 24479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Mukherjee, Anit K. & Amar Nath, H.K., 2010. "Interstate distribution of central expenditure and subsidies," Working Papers 10/66, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M. Bird, 2005. "The Interregional Incidence of Public Budgets in Federations: Measurement Issues, Evidence from Canada, and Policy Relevance," International Tax Program Papers 0510, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008.
"India’s Development Strategy: Accidents, Design and Replicability,"
12453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2009. "India's Development Strategy: Accidents, Design and Replicability," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nirvikar Singh, 2007.
"The dynamics of reform of Indiaâ€™s federal system,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(1), pages 22-31, April.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "The Dynamics of Reform of Indiaâ€™s Federal System," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9gh5p65t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- R Mohan & Shyjan D, 2010. "Tax Devolution and Grant Distribution to States in India Analysis and Roadmap for Alternatives," Working Papers id:2421, eSocialSciences.
- Roy Bahl & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2013. "Sequencing Fiscal Decentralization," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 641-687, November.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2007. "Gender responsive budgeting and fiscal decentralisation in India: A preliminary appraisal," Working Papers 07/46, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & A. Venugopala Reddy, 2011. "Investment and Economic Opportunities: Urbanization, Infrastructure and Governance in The North and South of India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(1), pages 1-46, June.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas K., 2011. "Federalism and fiscal reform in India," Working Papers 11/84, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education : Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Finance Working Papers 22517, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195686937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .