Gender responsive budgeting and fiscal decentralisation in India: A preliminary appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Nirvikar & Rao, Govinda, 2006. "Political Economy of Federalism in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195686937.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education: Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Working Papers 2006-08, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S. & Bagchi, Amaresh, 2007. "Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in South Africa: An appraisal," Working Papers 07/45, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Gender Responsive Budgeting in Mexico: Some Observations,"
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006. "Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in Mexico: Some observations," Working Papers 06/40, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2013. "Integrating time in public policy: Any evidence from gender diagnosis and budgeting," Working Papers 13/127, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralisation ; Gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:07/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .