Gender responsive budgeting and fiscal decentralisation in India: A preliminary appraisal
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Singh, Nirvikar & Rao, Govinda, 2006. "Political Economy of Federalism in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195686937.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education: Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Working Papers 2006-08, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S. & Bagchi, Amaresh, 2007. "Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in South Africa: An appraisal," Working Papers 07/45, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006.
"Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in Mexico: Some observations,"
06/40, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Gender Responsive Budgeting in Mexico: Some Observations," Working Papers id:667, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:07/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.