Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in Mexico: Some observations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Gender Responsive Budgeting in Mexico: Some Observations," Working Papers id:667, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab K. Bardhan, 2000. "Capture and Governance at Local and National Levels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Michael F. Förster & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2005. "Income Distribution and Poverty in OECD Countries in the Second Half of the 1990s," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Webb, Steven B. & Gonzalez, Christian Y., 2004. "Bargaining for a new fiscal pact in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3284, The World Bank.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2002. "Decentralization of Governance and Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 185-205, Fall.
- Ricardo Fuentes & Andres Montes, 2004. "Mexico and the Millennium Development Goals at the Subnational Level," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2007. "Gender responsive budgeting and fiscal decentralisation in India: A preliminary appraisal," Working Papers 07/46, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralisation ; Gender ; Mexico;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:06/40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .