Income Distribution and Poverty in OECD Countries in the Second Half of the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2008.
"How Should We Measure Poverty in a Changing World? Methodological Issues and Chinese Case Study,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 419-441, May.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2007. "How Should We Measure Poverty in a Changing World? Methodological Issues and Chinese Case Study," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive rderevision9, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2010.
"Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe,"
27407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43865, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," MPRA Paper 51474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron George Grech, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," CASE Papers case140, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013.
"How best to measure pension adequacy,"
case172, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," MPRA Paper 46126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2014. "Evaluating the possible impact of pension reforms on elderly poverty in Europe," MPRA Paper 57639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georges Menahem, 2007.
"Le taux de sécurité démarchandisée :un outil d'évaluation des systèmes de protection sociale européens,"
- Georges Menahem, 2007. "Le taux de sécurité démarchandisée : un outil d'évaluation des systèmes de protection sociale européens," Post-Print halshs-00160711, HAL.
- Sanz, Ismael & Velazquez, Francisco J., 2007. "The role of ageing in the growth of government and social welfare spending in the OECD," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 917-931, December.
- O. Yul Kwon, 2010. "The Korean Economy in Transition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1956.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:41:i:4:p:431-446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Copenhagen Economics, 2008. "Study on reduced VAT applied to goods and services in the Member States of the European Union," Taxation Papers 13, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Oct 2008.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006.
"Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in Mexico: Some observations,"
06/40, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Gender Responsive Budgeting in Mexico: Some Observations," Working Papers id:667, eSocialSciences.
- Giuseppina Malerba & Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Income inequality in the European Union: evidence from a panel analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0065, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Chatzouz, Moustafa, 2014. "Government Debt and Wealth Inequality: Theory and Insights from Altruism," MPRA Paper 77007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jpneco:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:3-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Worts & Amanda Sacker & Peggy McDonough, 2010. "Re-Assessing Poverty Dynamics and State Protections in Britain and the US: The Role of Measurement Error," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 419-438, July.
- ., 2010. "Income Distribution and Social Welfare Policy: Issues and Strategy," Chapters,in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giblin, S. & McNabola, A., 2009. "Modelling the impacts of a carbon emission-differentiated vehicle tax system on CO2 emissions intensity from new vehicle purchases in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1404-1411, April.
- Charles Horioka & Reiko Kanda, 2010.
"Revitalizing the Japanese Economy by Socializing Risk,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 3-36.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Reiko Kanda, 2010. "Revitalizing the Japanese Economy by Socializing Risk," ISER Discussion Paper 0799, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Thomas Harjes, 2007. "Globalization and Income Inequality; A European Perspective," IMF Working Papers 07/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Clauss, Markus & Schnabel, Reinhold, 2008. "Distributional and behavioural effects of the German labour market reform," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 41(4), pages 431-446.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Wozny, Florian & Mähönen, Erno, 2015. "What Is a Good Job?," IZA Discussion Papers 9461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yekaterina Chzhen, 2014. "Child Poverty and Material Deprivation in the European Union during the Great Recession," Papers inwopa723, Innocenti Working Papers.
- repec:cep:sticas:/172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fred Argy, 2007. "Distribution Effects of Labour Deregulation," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 141-155.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:22-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.