Michael F. Förster
Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs (ELS) Paris, France
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
: 33-(0)-1-45 24 82 00
33-(0)-1-45 24 85 00
2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16
RePEc:edi:eloecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Michael Förster & Ana Llena-Nozal & Vahé Nafilyan, 2014. "Trends in Top Incomes and their Taxation in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Gerlinde Verbist & Michael Föster & Vaalavou, M., 2013. "GINI DP 74: The Impact of Publicly Provided Services on the Distribution of Resources: Review of New Results and Methods," GINI Discussion Papers 74, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Gerlinde Verbist & Michael F. Förster & Maria Vaalavuo, 2012. "The Impact of Publicly Provided Services on the Distribution of Resources: Review of New Results and Methods," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 130, OECD Publishing.
- Michael F. Förster & Gerlinde Verbist, 2012.
"Money or Kindergarten? Distributive Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Family Transfers for Young Children,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
135, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Förster & Gerlinde Verbist, 2013. "Money or kindergarten? Distributive effects of cash versus in-kind family transfers for young children," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/04, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Michael F. Förster & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2005. "Income Distribution and Poverty in OECD Countries in the Second Half of the 1990s," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Forster, Michael & Jesuit, David & Smeeding, Timothy, 2003. "Regional Poverty and Income Inequality in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael F. Förster, 2000. "Trends and Driving Factors in Income Distribution and Poverty in the OECD Area," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Thai-Thanh Dang & Douglas Fore & Michael F. Förster & Marco Mira d'Ercole & Howard Oxley, 1998. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 189, OECD Publishing.
- Michael F. Förster, 1994. "Measurement of Low Incomes and Poverty in A Perspective of International Comparisons," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Förster & Mark Pearson, 2003. "Distribution des revenus et pauvreté dans la zone de l'OCDE : Tendances et déterminants," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2002(1), pages 7-41.
- Michael Förster & Mark Pearson, 2003. "Income Distribution and Poverty in the OECD Area: Trends and Driving Forces," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(1), pages 7-38.
- Michael F. Förster & Istvàn György Toth, 1997. "Poverty, inequalities and social policies in the Visegrad countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 505-509, November.
- Forster, M. & Mevert, P., 1994.
"A tool for network modeling,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 287-299, January.
RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:34-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael F. Förster should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.