Report NEP-ACC-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas & Vriend, Sandra, 2014. "Audit rates and compliance: A field experiment in long-term care," CEPR Discussion Papers 9924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2014. "Achieving an adequate balance between the level of complexity, objectivity and comparability which is required within the capital framework: credit ratings and the Standardized Approach (SA-CCR) for m," MPRA Paper 56209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juanita Villaveces, 2014. "Is [Rural] Property Tax Relevant?," Documentos de Trabajo 011527, Universidad del Rosario.
- Masanori Orihara, 2013. "Business Group Taxation and R&D Activities," Discussion papers ron254, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Best, Michael & Brockmeyer, Anne & Kleven, Henrik & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Waseem, Mazhar, 2013. "Production vs Revenue Efficiency With Limited Tax Capacity: Theory and Evidence From Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 9717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Leth-Petersen, Søren & Skov, Peer Ebbesen, 2013. "Tax Reforms and Intertemporal Shifting of Wage Income: Evidence from Danish Monthly Payroll Records," CEPR Discussion Papers 9697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Förster & Ana Llena-Nozal & Vahé Nafilyan, 2014. "Trends in Top Incomes and their Taxation in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2014. "Corporate governance in Islamic financial institutions," MPRA Paper 56221, University Library of Munich, Germany.