Trends in Top Incomes and their Taxation in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bach, 2016. "Erbschaftsteuer, Vermögensteuer oder Kapitaleinkommensteuer: Wie sollen hohe Vermögen stärker besteuert werden?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1619, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Bach & Andreas Thiemann & Aline Zucco, 2015.
"The Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution in Germany, France, Spain, and Greece,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1502, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bach, Stefan & Thiemann, Andreas & Zucco, Aline, 2015. "The Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution in Germany, France, Spain, and Greece," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112953, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zhu, Junyi, 2015. "Bracket creep revisited - with and without r>g: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 37/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Elin Halvorsen & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2017. "Distributional Effects of the Wealth Tax under a Lifetime-Dynastic Income Concept," CESifo Working Paper Series 6614, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joel Hellier & Ekaterina Kalugina, 2015. "Globalization and the working poor," Working Papers 355, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-06-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-06-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-06-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:159-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.