Report NEP-LTV-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marx, Ive & Salanauskaite, Lina & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2013. "The Paradox of Redistribution Revisited: And That It May Rest in Peace?," IZA Discussion Papers 7414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Denk & Robert P. Hagemann & Patrick Lenain & Valentin Somma, 2013. "Inequality and Poverty in the United States: Public Policies for Inclusive Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1052, OECD Publishing.
- Neeraj Kaushal, 2013. "How Public Pension affects Elderly Labor Supply and Well-being: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Förster & Gerlinde Verbist, 2013. "Money or kindergarten? Distributive effects of cash versus in-kind family transfers for young children," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/04, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2012. "Intertemporal poverty comparisons," Working Papers halshs-00828049, HAL.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female labour supply, human capital and welfare reform," IFS Working Papers W13/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sarah Crichton & Maré, David C, 2013. "The Impact of Wage Subsidies on Jobseekers' Outcomes and Firm Employment," Working Papers 13_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Calmfors, Lars & Larsson Seim, Anna, 2013. "Earned income tax credits, unemployment benefits and wages: empirical evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2013:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.