The Impact of Wage Subsidies on Jobseekers' Outcomes and Firm Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Eliason & Donald Storrie, 2006. "Lasting or Latent Scars? Swedish Evidence on the Long-Term Effects of Job Displacement," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 831-856, October.
- Richard Fabling & David C. Maré, 2012. "Cyclical Labour Market Adjustment in New Zealand: The Response of Firms to the Global Financial Crisis and its Implications for Workers," Working Papers 12_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amina Ebrahim & Murray Leibbrandt & Vimal Ranchhod, 2017. "The effects of the Employment Tax Incentive on South African employment," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordswage subsidy; active labour market policies; propensity matching;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-06-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-06-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2013-06-09 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:13_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .