Report NEP-LMA-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female labour supply, human capital and welfare reform," IFS Working Papers W13/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sarah Crichton & Maré, David C, 2013. "The Impact of Wage Subsidies on Jobseekers' Outcomes and Firm Employment," Working Papers 13_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Neeraj Kaushal, 2013. "How Public Pension affects Elderly Labor Supply and Well-being: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han, 2013. "How have Labour Market Developments Affected Labour Costs in China?," Working Papers 072013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Martina Zweimüller, 2013. "The effects of school entry laws on educational attainment and starting wages in an early tracking system," NRN working papers 2013-05, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jozef Konings & Luca Marcolin, 2013. "Do wages reflect labor productivity? The case of Belgian regions," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 38, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Calmfors, Lars & Larsson Seim, Anna, 2013. "Earned income tax credits, unemployment benefits and wages: empirical evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2013:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Stuart Campbell, 2013. "Over-education among A8 migrants in the UK," DoQSS Working Papers 13-09, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Karina Gose & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2013. "Strike, coordination, and dismissal in uniform wage settings," FEMM Working Papers 130008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Hernan Ruffo & Claudio Michelacci, 2012. "Inequality in Unemployment Risk and in Wages," 2012 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2013. "Testing for discrimination against lesbians of different marital status: A field experiment," NRN working papers 2013-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Cem Baslevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2012. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of 'Hierarchy of Needs'," Working Papers 201201, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Marcén, Miriam, 2013. "The effect of culture on self-employment," MPRA Paper 47338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Hawkins, 2012. "Wage Determination and Labor Market Volatility under Mismatch," 2012 Meeting Papers 797, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jelle Visser, 2013. "Wage Bargaining Institutions – from crisis to crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 488, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kühling, 2013. "Income Comparison, Income Formation, and Subjective Well-Being: New Evidence on Envy versus Signaling," Working Papers V-356-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.