How have Labour Market Developments Affected Labour Costs in China?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell & Jumana Saleheen, 2008.
"The impact of immigration on occupational wages: evidence from Britain,"
08-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Nickell, Stephen & Saleheen, Jumana, 2009. "The impact of immigration on occupational wages: evidence from Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33272, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Jumana Saleheen, 2009. "The Impact of Immigration on Occupational Wages: Evidence from Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0034, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen & Saleheen, Jumana, 2015. "The impact of immigration on occupational wages: evidence from Britain," Bank of England working papers 574, Bank of England.
- Fung Kwan, 2009. "Agricultural labour and the incidence of surplus labour: experience from China during reform," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 341-361.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labor Markets and Economic Performance,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2000. "Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labour Markets And Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Tommaso Frattini, 2008. "The labour market impact of immigration," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 478-495, Autumn.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Herzfeld, Thomas & Glauben, Thomas, 2007. "Labor allocation in transition: Evidence from Chinese rural households," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 287-308.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2012. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hongbin Li & Lei Li & Binzhen Wu & Yanyan Xiong, 2012. "The End of Cheap Chinese Labor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 57-74, Fall.
- Markus Knell, 2002.
"Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions,"
63, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Knell, Markus, 2003. "Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 124, Royal Economic Society.
- Frode Meland, 2006. "A Union-bashing Model of Inflation Targeting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(3), pages 419-432, October.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999. "Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Market Tightness; Labour Migration; Labour Costs;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-06-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-06-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:072013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .