A Union-bashing Model of Inflation Targeting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, "undated".
"International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium,"
11/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia,and Welfare in General Equilibrium," Working Papers in Economics 04/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International trade, union wage premia, and welfare in general equilibrium," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 5, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han, 2013. "How have Labour Market Developments Affected Labour Costs in China?," Working Papers 072013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2017.
"Non-Traded Goods, Globalization, and Union Influence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 7, pages 173-201
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2013. "Non-traded Goods, Globalization and Union Influence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(320), pages 774-792, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:108:y:2006:i:3:p:419-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.