Report NEP-HME-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burdín, Gabriel, 2013. "Are Worker-Managed Firms Really More Likely to Fail?," IZA Discussion Papers 7412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach," Working Papers 704, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Géraldine Rieucau & Marie Salognon, 2012. "When the first interaction matters: Recruitment in the French retailing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825180, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Peter Brown, 2013. "What Do We Learn From Schumpeterian Growth Theory?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jelle Visser, 2013. "Wage Bargaining Institutions – from crisis to crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 488, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fogel, Kathy S. & Lee, Kevin K. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Palmberg, Johanna, 2013. "Foreign Investors as Change Agents: The Swedish Firm Experience," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 311, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Tairi Rõõm, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 May 2013.
- Cem Baslevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2012. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of 'Hierarchy of Needs'," Working Papers 201201, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Sarah Crichton & Maré, David C, 2013. "The Impact of Wage Subsidies on Jobseekers' Outcomes and Firm Employment," Working Papers 13_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Christoph Engel, 2013. "Behavioral Law and Economics: Empirical Methods," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09mit038srm is not listed on IDEAS anymore