Fiscal decentralisation and local level gender responsive budgeting in Morocco: Some observations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M.Govinda Rao & Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Level Gender Responsive Budgeting in Morocco: Some Observations," Working Papers id:771, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2014.
"Gender responsive budgeting, as fiscal innovation: Evidence from India on "Processes","
14/128, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2014. "Gender-responsive Budgeting as Fiscal Innovation: Evidence from India on 'Processes'," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_797, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2013. "Integrating time in public policy: Any evidence from gender diagnosis and budgeting," Working Papers 13/127, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Gyorgy Attila & Gyorgy Adina Cristina, 2010. "Budgetary Classifications’ Role In Public Financial Management," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 357-362, July.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2014. "Integrating Time in Public Policy: Empirical Description of Gender-specific Outcomes and Budgeting," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_785, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralisation ; Gender ; Morocco;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:06/42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .