The Dynamics of Competition: Phasing of Domestic and External Liberalisation in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Banga, 2003. "Impact of government policies and investment agreements on FDI inflows," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 116, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman, 2001.
"Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 328-335, May.
- Caselli, Francesco & Coleman II, Wilbur John, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," NBER Working Papers 8130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2003.
"Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 630-638, 04/05.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2002. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," NBER Working Papers 9191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio & Aghion, Philippe, 2003. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," Scholarly Articles 4481512, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," CEPR Discussion Papers 3565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rashmi Banga, 2006. "The export-diversifying impact of Japanese and US foreign direct investments in the Indian manufacturing sector," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(4), pages 558-568, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A Hashim, 2011. "J-Curve of Productivity and Growth; Indian Manufacturing Post-Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 11/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Banga, Rashmi & Das, Abhijit, 2010. "Role of trade policies in growth of Indian manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 35198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A. Hashim, 2010. "Factor Employment, Sources and Sustainability of Output Growth: Analysis of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:2415, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy regimes; economic growth; India; consumption; post-independence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.