Fiscal competition in developing countries : a survey of the theoretical and empirical literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooray, Arusha & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2014.
"What drives FDI policy liberalization? An empirical investigation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 179-189.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Arusha Cooray, 2012. "What Drives FDI Policy Liberalization? An Empirical Investigation," CAMA Working Papers 2012-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2016. "Cross-Country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers DP 2016-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- He, Qichun & Sun, Meng, 2014. "Does fiscal decentralization promote the inflow of FDI in China?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 361-371.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Timothy Goodspeed & Li Zhang, 2011. "Do Companies View Bribes as a Tax? Evidence on the Trade-off between Corporate Taxes and Corruption in the Location of FDI," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Popovici Oana Cristina, 2012. "Is Taxation Affecting The Attractiveness Of Central And Eastern Europe Countries For Fdi?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 141-145, March.
- Ma. Laarni D. Revilla, 2016. "Cross-country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on FDI," Working Papers id:11472, eSocialSciences.
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2016. "Cross-Country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Research Paper Series DP 2016-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSubnational Economic Development; Debt Markets; Taxation&Subsidies; Emerging Markets; Public Sector Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .