Export processing zones in India: Analysis of the export performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Nidheesh K. B., 2018. "Special Economic Zone Model for Sustainable Development," Sumerianz Journal of Economics and Finance, Sumerianz Publication, vol. 1(2), pages 60-63, 07-2018.
- Pankaj Vashisht, 2015. "Creating Manufacturing Jobs in India: Has Openness to Trade Really Helped?," Working Papers id:7126, eSocialSciences.
- Triyakshana Seshadri & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 347-366, December.
- World Economic Forum & World Bank & African Development Bank, 2017. "The Africa Competitiveness Report 2017," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 26520, March.
- Tantri, Malini L., 2014. "Promises and paradoxes of SEZs expansion in India," Working Papers 331, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Thakur-Wernz, Pooja & Cantwell, John & Samant, Shantala, 2019. "Impact of international entry choices on the nature and type of innovation: Evidence from emerging economy firms from the Indian bio-pharmaceutical industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1-1.
- Malini L. Tantri, 2012. "Did the metamorphosis from Export Processing Zones to Special Economic Zones improve the efficiency of trade enclaves in India?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 321-337, December.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2017," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 2365, March.
- Anil K. Lal, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment, Trade Openness And Gdp In China, India And Mexico," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(05), pages 1059-1076, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .