Africa Competitiveness Report 2017
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ward, Bryce A., 2009.
"The causes and consequences of land use regulation: Evidence from Greater Boston,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 265-278, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bryce A. Ward, 2006. "The Causes and Consequences of Land Use Regulation: Evidence from Greater Boston," NBER Working Papers 12601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Lawrence & Rosen, Kenneth T, 1987.
"The Interjurisdictional Effects of Growth Controls on Housing Prices,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 149-160, April.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Rosen, Kenneth T., 1987. "The Interjurisdictional Effects of Growth Controls on Housing Prices," Scholarly Articles 3442758, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dagher, Jihad & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni, 2017.
"Housing finance and real-estate booms: A cross-country perspective,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-13.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Jihad Dagher & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2015. "Housing Finance and Real-Estate Booms; A Cross-Country Perspective," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2004. "Export processing zones in India: Analysis of the export performance," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 148, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Leland S. Burns & Leo Grebler, 1977. "The Housing of Nations," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-1-349-03045-3, September.
- Chen, Jie & Zhu, Aiyong, 2008. "The relationship between housing investment and economic growth in China FA panel analysis using quarterly provincial data," Working Paper Series 2008:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- World Economic Forum & World Bank & African Development Bank, 2017. "The Africa Competitiveness Report 2017," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 26520.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2020.
"Housing, urban growth and inequalities: The limits to deregulation and upzoning in reducing economic and spatial inequality,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(2), pages 223-248, February.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2019. "Housing, urban growth and inequalities: The limits to deregulation and upzoning in reducing economic and spatial inequality," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1914, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2019.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2019. "Housing, urban growth and inequalities: the limits to deregulation and upzoning in reducing economic and spatial inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2019. "Housing, urban growth and inequalities: The limits to deregulation and upzoning in reducing economic and spatial inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 13713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael, Bryane & Zhao, Simon, 2016. "Bubble Economics How Big a Shock to China’s Real Estate Sector Will Throw the Country into Recession, and Why Does It Matter?," EconStor Preprints 141314, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Elliot Anenberg & Edward Kung, 2018. "Can More Housing Supply Solve the Affordability Crisis? Evidence from a Neighborhood Choice Model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-035, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gyourko, Joseph & Molloy, Raven, 2015. "Regulation and Housing Supply," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 1289-1337, Elsevier.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2008. "The Economics of Place-Making Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(1 (Spring), pages 155-253.
- Grimes, Arthur & Liang, Yun, 2009. "Spatial determinants of land prices: Does Auckland’s metropolitan urban limit have an effect?," MPRA Paper 68803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anenberg, Elliot & Kung, Edward, 2020. "Can more housing supply solve the affordability crisis? Evidence from a neighborhood choice model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Sepehrdoust Hamid, 2010. "Efficiency Measurement of Housing Sector in Iran," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-21, December.
- Xi Yang, 2021. "Land-Use Regulations and Urban Growth of African Americans," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 35(4), pages 338-350, November.
- Ganong, Peter & Shoag, Daniel, 2017.
"Why has regional income convergence in the U.S. declined?,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 76-90.
- Peter Ganong & Daniel W. Shoag, 2017. "Why Has Regional Income Convergence in the U.S. Declined?," NBER Working Papers 23609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tammy Leonard & Xi Yang & Lei Zhang, 2021. "The impact of land use regulation across the conditional distribution of home prices: an application of quantile regression for group-level treatments," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 66(3), pages 655-676, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "The Economics Approach to Cities," NBER Working Papers 13696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tan, Ya & Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua, 2020. "Land-use regulation and the intensive margin of housing supply," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2008. "The Economic Approach to Cities," Working Paper Series rwp08-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Zabel, Jeffrey & Dalton, Maurice, 2011.
"The impact of minimum lot size regulations on house prices in Eastern Massachusetts,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 571-583.
- Maurice Dalton & Jeffrey Zabel, 2009. "The Impact of Minimum Lot Size Regulations on House Prices in Eastern Massachusetts," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0732, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "Do Regional Economies Need Regional Coordination?," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000917, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Doling, John & Vandenberg, Paul & Tolentino, Jade, 2013. "Housing and Housing Finance—A Review of the Links to Economic Development and Poverty Reduction," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 362, Asian Development Bank.
- Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "Financial cycles and co-movements between the real economy, finance and asset price dynamics in large-scale crises," FinMaP-Working Papers 61, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Tudorache, Maria-Daniela, 2020.
"Human development: a key driver of socioeconomic development in EU,"
EconStor Conference Papers
222441, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Maria - Daniela Tudorache, 2020. "Human development: a key driver of socioeconomic development in EU," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 10913075, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:2365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Ondiege (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.