Growing Industrial Clusters in Asia : Serendipity and Science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nameroff, T. J. & Garant, R. J. & Albert, M. B., 2004. "Adoption of green chemistry: an analysis based on US patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 959-974, September.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2004.
"Five Puzzles in the Behavior of Productivity, Investment, and Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
10660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2004. "Five Puzzles in the Behaviour of Productivity, Investment and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Marie GRETHER & Nicole MATHYS, 2008. "Is the World's Economic Center of Gravity Already in Asia?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Maruyama, Yasushi & Nishikido, Makoto & Iida, Tetsunari, 2007. "The rise of community wind power in Japan: Enhanced acceptance through social innovation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2761-2769, May.
- Kodama, Fumio & Suzuki, Jun, 2007. "How Japanese Companies have used Scientific Advances to Restructure their Businesses: The Receiver-Active National System of Innovation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 976-990, June.
- Takahiro Akita, 1993. "Interregional Interdependence and Regional Economic Growth in Japan: An Input-Output Analysts," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 16(3), pages 231-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raj Nallari & Breda Griffith & Shahid Yusuf, 2012. "Geography of Growth : Spatial Economics and Competitiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6020, July.
- David Edgington & Roger Hayter, 2013. "The In Situ Upgrading of Japanese Electronics Firms in Malaysian Industrial Clusters," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(3), pages 227-259, July.
- Triyakshana Seshadri & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 347-366, December.
- Thailand Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board & World Bank, 2010. "Industrial Change in the Bangkok Urban Region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27380, The World Bank.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphrey,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firms? locational choice and infrastructure development in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7279, The World Bank.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Sarath W.S.B. Dasanayaka & G D Sardana, 2015. "Development of Small and Medium Enterprises through Clusters and Networking: A Comparative Study of India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 84-108.
- Morris Low, 2013. "Eco-Cities in Japan: Past and Future," Journal of Urban Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 7-22, January.
- Curt Nestor, 2013. "Technological intensity of FDI in Vietnam – implications for future economic development and emerging clusters," Chapters,in: Clusters and Economic Growth in Asia, chapter 6, pages 119-140 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Warr & Jayant Menon, 2015. "Cambodia’s Special Economic Zones," Departmental Working Papers 2015-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2012. "From Technological Catch-up to Innovation : The Future of China’s GDP Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12781, The World Bank.
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4971, The World Bank.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2014. "Middle East Transitions; A Long, Hard Road," IMF Working Papers 14/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firms? locational choice and infrastructure development in Tanzania : instrumental variable spatial autoregressive model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7305, The World Bank.
- Saha Dhevan Meyanathan, 2011. "Industrial Upgrading: Cluster Development in the Malaysian Electronics Industry," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Private Sector Development - E-Business Technology Industry Banks and Banking Reform Tertiary Education Finance and Financial Sector Development Education Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.