Adoption of green chemistry: an analysis based on US patents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Mody, Ashoka, 1996. "Innovation and the international diffusion of environmentally responsive technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 549-571, June.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Stoneman, P, 1979. "Patenting Activity: A Re-evaluation of the Influence of Demand Pressures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 385-401, June.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1997.
"Environmental Regulation And Innovation: A Panel Data Study,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 610-619, November.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1996. "Environmental Regulation and Innovation: A Panel Data Study," NBER Working Papers 5545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scherer, F M, 1982. "Demand-Pull and Technological Invention: Schmookler Revisited," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 225-237, March.
- Gort, Michael & Wall, Richard A, 1986. "The Evolution of Technologies and Investment in Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 741-757, September.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A., 2003. "Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 278-293, March.
- Simpson, R. David & Bradford, Robert III, 1996. "Taxing Variable Cost: Environmental Regulation as Industrial Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 282-300, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epicoco, Marianna, 2016.
"Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: An analysis of the chemical sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 427-441.
- Marianna Epicoco, 2014. "Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: an analysis of the chemical sector," Working Papers of BETA 2014-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Berrone, Pascual & Gelabert, Liliana & Fosfuri, Andrea, 2009. "The impact of symbolic and substantive actions on environmental legitimacy," IESE Research Papers D/778, IESE Business School.
- David Grover, 2012. "Do market-based instruments really induce more environmental R&D? A test using US panel data," GRI Working Papers 98, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:862-:d:99174 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Marchi, Valentina, 2012.
"Environmental innovation and R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 614-623.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Birgit Aschhoff & Georg Licht & Paula Schliessler, 2013. "Who drives smart growth? The contribution of small and young firms to inventions in sustainable technologies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 47, WWWforEurope.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Shirakawa, Seiji, 2015. "Decomposition analysis of green chemical technology inventions from 1971 to 2010 in Japan," MPRA Paper 62790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2007. "On the relationship between environmental management, environmental innovation and patenting: Evidence from German manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1587-1602, December.
- Kunapatarawong, Rasi & Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2016. "Towards green growth: How does green innovation affect employment?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1218-1232.
- Nelson, Andrew & Earle, Andrew & Howard-Grenville, Jennifer & Haack, Julie & Young, Doug, 2014. "Do innovation measures actually measure innovation? Obliteration, symbolic adoption, and other finicky challenges in tracking innovation diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 927-940.
- Pippel, Gunnar, 2013. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Environmental Innovation?," IWH Discussion Papers 5/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima & Shoichi Yamashita, 2008. "Growing Industrial Clusters in Asia : Serendipity and Science," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6429.
- Park, Joo Young, 2014. "The evolution of waste into a resource: Examining innovation in technologies reusing coal combustion by-products using patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1816-1826.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kunapatarawong, Rasi, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb140301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ziegler, Andreas & Seijas Nogareda, Jazmin, 2009. "Environmental management systems and technological environmental innovations: Exploring the causal relationship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 885-893, June.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2816-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-008-2057-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT JEAN, 2009. "Environmental Innovations and Industrial Dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- del Río González, Pablo, 2009. "The empirical analysis of the determinants for environmental technological change: A research agenda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 861-878, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:33:y:2004:i:6-7:p:959-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.