The Evolution of Technologies and Investment in Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindert, Peter H., 1983. "English living standards, population growth, and Wrigley-Schofield," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-155, April.
- Olney, Martha L., 1983. "Fertility and the Standard of Living in Early Modern England: in Consideration of Wrigley and Schofield," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 71-77, March.
- Costabile, Lilia & Rowthorn, Bob, 1985. "Malthus's Theory of Wages and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 418-437, June.
- Loschky, David J. & Krier, Donald F., 1969. "Income and Family Size in Three Eighteenth-Century Lancashire Parishes: A Reconstitution Study," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 429-448, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seleshi Sisaye & Jacob G. Birnberg, 2010. "Organizational development and transformational learning approaches in process innovations: A review of the implications to the management accounting literature," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 337-362, November.
- Seleshi Sisaye & Jacob Birnberg, 2010. "Extent and scope of diffusion and adoption of process innovations in management accounting systems," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 118-139, June.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 1987. "Patents, Citations and Innovations: Tracing the Links," NBER Working Papers 2457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Leonard K. & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1996. "A multisectoral general equilibrium model of Schumpeterian growth and fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 905-923, May.
- Nameroff, T. J. & Garant, R. J. & Albert, M. B., 2004. "Adoption of green chemistry: an analysis based on US patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 959-974, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:383:p:741-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.