Tassonomia, topologia e tipologia dei sistemi produttivi locali in Italia: un tentativo di sintesi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lane, David & Malerba, Franco & Maxfield, Robert & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1996. "Choice and Action," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 43-76, February.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Bjørn Asheim & Lars Coenen, 2006.
"Contextualising Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalising Learning Economy: On Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 163-173, January.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Contextualizing Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalizing Learning Economy: On Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Pierpaolo Andriani & Bill McKelvey, 2007. "Beyond Gaussian averages: redirecting international business and management research toward extreme events and power laws," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(7), pages 1212-1230, December.
- David Newlands, 2003. "Competition and Cooperation in Industrial Clusters: The Implications for Public Policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 521-532, July.
- Olivier Kramsch & Frans Boekema, 2002. "Breaking out of the 'isolated state': views on the status and future of regional science from a European border region," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(8), pages 1373-1393, August.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2006. "Path dependence and regional economic evolution," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 395-437, August.
- Scott D. N. Cook & John Seely Brown, 1999. "Bridging Epistemologies: The Generative Dance Between Organizational Knowledge and Organizational Knowing," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 381-400, August.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-åke Lundvall, 2004.
"Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries,"
Chapters,in: Globalization, Economic Development and Inequality, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1997. "Information Technology in The Learning Economy -Challenges for Developing Countries," DRUID Working Papers 97-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Ake Lundvall, 2000. "Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 08, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Luc Soete (ed.), 2006. "Understanding the Dynamics of a Knowledge Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3799.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1996. "The Social Dimension of the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 96-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2006. "Localized Learning Revisited," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-18.
- Roberto Camagni, 2002. "On the Concept of Territorial Competitiveness: Sound or Misleading?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(13), pages 2395-2411, December.
- Daniel Levinthal, 2006. "The Neo-Schumpeterian theory of the firm and the strategy field," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 391-394, April.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1982. "The Schumpeterian Tradeoff Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The Economics of Codification and the Diffusion of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 595-622, September.
- Alessia Amighini & Marinella Leone & Roberta Rabellotti, 2011. "Persistence versus Change in the International Specialization Pattern of Italy: How Much Does the 'District Effect' Matter?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 381-401.
- Cooke, Philip, 2002. "Regional Innovation Systems: General Findings and Some New Evidence from Biotechnology Clusters," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 133-145, January.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; local production systems; competitiveness;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.