Report NEP-ENT-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grilli, Luca, 2009. "When things get tough do the tough get going? Founders' pre-entry work experience and high-tech start-up survival during an industry crisis," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Robb, Alicia, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Self-Employment and Business Data: An Introduction to Several Large, Nationally-Representative Datasets," IZA Discussion Papers 4052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burke, Andrew & Stel, André van, 2009. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium: Entry and Exit when Markets Under and Over Shoot," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-21, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect in Entrepreneurship: Founder’s Tenure, Firm Performance, and the Economic Environment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0903, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Stefan Arping & Gyöngyi Lóránth & Alan Morrison, 2009. "Public Initiatives to Support Entrepreneurs: Credit Guarantees versus Co-Funding," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-019/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matloob Piracha & Florin Vadean, 2009. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice," Studies in Economics 0905, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors," Working Papers id:1877, eSocialSciences.
- Tiago Pires & Luís Santos-Pinto, 2008. "Self-Confidence and Timing of Entry," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.