Large-scale utilization of wind power in China: Obstacles of conflict between market and planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Xiao & Qu, Hang, 2010. "Wind power in China--Opportunity goes with challenge," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2232-2237, October.
- Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari, 2010. "Wind power in China: Policy and development challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5520-5529, October.
- Hiroux, C. & Saguan, M., 2010. "Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3135-3145, July.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao, 2011. "Industrial relocation and energy consumption: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2944-2956, May.
- MacGill, Iain, 2010. "Electricity market design for facilitating the integration of wind energy: Experience and prospects with the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3180-3191, July.
- Rivier Abbad, Juan, 2010. "Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3174-3179, July.
- Richard J. Green, 2008. "Electricity Wholesale Markets: Designs Now and in a Low-carbon Future," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 95-124.
- Wang, Qiang, 2010. "Effective policies for renewable energy--the example of China's wind power--lessons for China's photovoltaic power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 702-712, February.
- Yu, James & Ji, Fuxing & Zhang, Ling & Chen, Yushou, 2009. "An over painted oriental arts: Evaluation of the development of the Chinese renewable energy market using the wind power market as a model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5221-5225, December.
- Yang, Ming & Nguyen, François & De T'Serclaes, Philippine & Buchner, Barbara, 2010. "Wind farm investment risks under uncertain CDM benefit in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1436-1447, March.
- Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei, 2009. "Onshore wind power development in China: Challenges behind a successful story," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2941-2951, August.
- Chen, G.Q. & Yang, Q. & Zhao, Y.H., 2011. "Renewability of wind power in China: A case study of nonrenewable energy cost and greenhouse gas emission by a plant in Guangxi," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2322-2329, June.
- Liao, Cuiping & Jochem, Eberhard & Zhang, Yi & Farid, Nida R., 2010. "Wind power development and policies in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1879-1886.
- Wang, Feng & Yin, Haitao & Li, Shoude, 2010. "China's renewable energy policy: Commitments and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1872-1878, April.
- Yu, Dayang & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan & Zhao, Jianguo, 2011. "Profiling the regional wind power fluctuation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 299-306, January.
- Li, Jun, 2010. "Decarbonising power generation in China--Is the answer blowing in the wind?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1154-1171, May.
- Lema, Adrian & Ruby, Kristian, 2007. "Between fragmented authoritarianism and policy coordination: Creating a Chinese market for wind energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3879-3890, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power; Planning and market; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:48:y:2012:i:c:p:222-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.