Onshore wind power development in China: Challenges behind a successful story
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jobert, Arthur & Laborgne, Pia & Mimler, Solveig, 2007. "Local acceptance of wind energy: Factors of success identified in French and German case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2751-2760, May.
- Abderrazzaq, M.H., 2004. "Energy production assessment of small wind farms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(15), pages 2261-2272.
- Gilau, Asmerom M. & Van Buskirk, Robert & Small, Mitchell J., 2007. "Enabling optimal energy options under the Clean Development Mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5526-5534, November.
- Lema, Adrian & Ruby, Kristian, 2007. "Between fragmented authoritarianism and policy coordination: Creating a Chinese market for wind energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3879-3890, July.
- Chun Chun Ni, 2008. "China's Wind-Power Generation Policy and Market Development," Energy Working Papers 21996, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsChina Onshore wind power Project performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:8:p:2941-2951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .