Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rious, Vincent & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Perez, Yannick & Dessante, Philippe, 2008.
"The diversity of design of TSOs,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3323-3332, September.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "The Diversity of Design of TSOs," Working Papers 0805, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Rious, V. & Glachant , J. & Perez, Y. & Dessante, P., 2008. "The Diversity of Design of TSOs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "The diversity of design of TSOs," Post-Print hal-00339836, HAL.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "The diversity of design of TSOs," Post-Print hal-00318518, HAL.
- Müsgens, F. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Modelling Dynamic Constraints in Electricity Markets and the Costs of Uncertain Wind Output," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0610, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matteo Di Castelnuovo & Matthew Leach & Peter Pearson, 2008. "An analysis of spatial pricing and renewable generation in the British electricity system," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 29(1/2), pages 199-220.
- Vandezande, Leen & Meeus, Leonardo & Belmans, Ronnie & Saguan, Marcelo & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2010. "Well-functioning balancing markets: A prerequisite for wind power integration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3146-3154, July.
- del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A., 2007. "An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 994-1012, February.
- Richard J. Green, 2008. "Electricity Wholesale Markets: Designs Now and in a Low-carbon Future," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 95-124.
- Leuthold, Florian & Weigt, Hannes & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2008. "Efficient pricing for European electricity networks - The theory of nodal pricing applied to feeding-in wind in Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 284-291, December.
- Resch, Gustav & Held, Anne & Faber, Thomas & Panzer, Christian & Toro, Felipe & Haas, Reinhard, 2008. "Potentials and prospects for renewable energies at global scale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4048-4056, November.
- Weigt, Hannes & Jeske, Till & Leuthold, Florian & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2010. ""Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3164-3173, July.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Market Design Renewable Support Schemes Wind Power;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3135-3145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.