Well-functioning balancing markets: A prerequisite for wind power integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Finon, Dominique & Meunier, Guy & Pignon, Virginie, 2008.
"The social efficiency of long-term capacity reserve mechanisms,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 202-214, September.
- Dominique Finon & Guy Meunier & Virginie Pignon, 2008. "The social Efficiency of long-term capacity reserve mechanisms," Post-Print hal-00361717, HAL.
- Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten, 2008. "Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3646-3661, October.
- Newbery, D. & Tanga McDaniel, 2002. "Auctions and trading in energy markets -- an economic analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0233, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Barth, Rüdiger & Weber, Christoph & Swider, Derk J., 2008. "Distribution of costs induced by the integration of RES-E power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3097-3105, August.
- Jean Michel Glachant & Marcelo Saguan, 2007.
"An Institutional Frame to Compare Alternative Market Designs in e U Electricity Balancing,"
0701, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Glachant, J.M. & Saguan, M., 2007. "An Institutional Frame to Compare Alternative Market Designs in EU Electricity Balancing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0724, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity market design Balancing services Wind power integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3146-3154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.