Municipal solid waste management in China: using commercial management to solve a growing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane Volk & Jana Lippelt, 2011. "Kurz zum Klima: Müllberge – eine Bedrohung nicht nur für unser Klima," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(19), pages 27-30, October.
- Stua, Michele, 2013. "Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1309-1319.
- Fatin Syazwina Abdul Shukor Author_Email: & Abdul Hakim Mohammed & Suwaibatul Islamiah Abdullah Sani & Mariah Awang, 2011. "A Review On The Success Factors For Community Participation In Solid Waste Management," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-070-260, Conference Master Resources.
- Usman, Muhammad & Wan Daud, W.M.A. & Abbas, Hazzim F., 2015. "Dry reforming of methane: Influence of process parameters—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 710-744.
- Aiqin Wang & Linxiu Zhang & Yaojiang Shi & Scott Rozelle & Annie Osborn & Meredith Yang, 2017. "Rural Solid Waste Management in China: Status, Problems and Challenges," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-18, March.
- Wang, Li'ao & Hu, Gang & Gong, Xun & Bao, Liang, 2009. "Emission reductions potential for energy from municipal solid waste incineration in Chongqing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2074-2079.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:7-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.