Municipal solid waste management in China: using commercial management to solve a growing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 929-953.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Preetum Domah & Michael G. Pollitt, 2001. "The restructuring and privatisation of the electricity distribution and supply businesses in England," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 107-146.
- David M. Newbery, 1998.
"Competition, Contracts, and Entry in the Electricity Spot Market,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 726-749.
- Newbery, D. M., 1997. "Competition, Contracts and Entry in the Electricity Spot Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9707, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D.M. & Pollitt, M.G., 1996. "The Restructuring and Privatisation of the CEGB: Was It Worth It?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David M. Newbery, 1995. "Power Markets and Market Power," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 39-66.
- Watts, Price C., 2001. "Heresy? The Case Against Deregulation of Electricity Generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 19-24, May.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2002. "Regulation and Third-Party Discrimination in the German Electricity Supply Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 203-220, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane Volk & Jana Lippelt, 2011. "Kurz zum Klima: Müllberge - eine Bedrohung nicht nur für unser Klima," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(19), pages 27-30, October.
- Stua, Michele, 2013. "Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1309-1319.
- Fatin Syazwina Abdul Shukor Author_Email: & Abdul Hakim Mohammed & Suwaibatul Islamiah Abdullah Sani & Mariah Awang, 2011. "A Review On The Success Factors For Community Participation In Solid Waste Management," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-070-260, Conference Master Resources.
- Usman, Muhammad & Wan Daud, W.M.A. & Abbas, Hazzim F., 2015. "Dry reforming of methane: Influence of process parameters—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 710-744.
- Aiqin Wang & Linxiu Zhang & Yaojiang Shi & Scott Rozelle & Annie Osborn & Meredith Yang, 2017. "Rural Solid Waste Management in China: Status, Problems and Challenges," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-18, March.
- Wang, Li'ao & Hu, Gang & Gong, Xun & Bao, Liang, 2009. "Emission reductions potential for energy from municipal solid waste incineration in Chongqing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2074-2079.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:7-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .