Responding to the Kyoto Protocol through forestry: A comparison of opportunities for several countries in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nijnik, Maria & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2000. "Forestry in the Ukraine: the road ahead?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 139-151, August.
- Schwarze, Reimund, 2000. "Activities implemented jointly: another look at the facts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-267, February.
- Maria Nijnik & Arie Oskam, 2004. "Governance in Ukrainian forestry: trends, impacts and remedies," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 116-133.
- A S Mather, 2001. "Forests of consumption: postproductivism, postmaterialism, and the postindustrial forest," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(2), pages 249-268, April.
- Sandor, Richard L. & Skees, Jerry R., 1999. "Creating A Market For Carbon Emissions: Opportunities For U.S. Farmers," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32957, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Sandor, Richard L. & Skees, Jerry R., 1999. "Creating a Market for Carbon Emissions: Opportunities for U.S. Farmers," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Samuel Fankhauser & Lucia Lavric, 2003. "The investment climate for climate investment: Joint Implementation in transition countries," Working Papers 77, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Nijnik, Maria, 2004. "To an economist's perception on sustainability in forestry-in-transition," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 403-413, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:10:y:2008:i:4:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.