Responding to the Kyoto Protocol through forestry: A comparison of opportunities for several countries in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schwarze, Reimund, 2000. "Activities implemented jointly: another look at the facts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-267, February.
- Sandor, Richard L. & Skees, Jerry R., 1999. "Creating a Market for Carbon Emissions: Opportunities for U.S. Farmers," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- A S Mather, 2001. "Forests of consumption: postproductivism, postmaterialism, and the postindustrial forest," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(2), pages 249-268, April.
- Nijnik, Maria & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2000. "Forestry in the Ukraine: the road ahead?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 139-151, August.
- Sandor, Richard L. & Skees, Jerry R., 1999. "Creating A Market For Carbon Emissions: Opportunities For U.S. Farmers," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32957, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Lucia Lavric, 2003. "The investment climate for climate investment: Joint Implementation in transition countries," Working Papers 77, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Nijnik, Maria, 2004. "To an economist's perception on sustainability in forestry-in-transition," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 403-413, June.
- Maria Nijnik & Arie Oskam, 2004. "Governance in Ukrainian forestry: trends, impacts and remedies," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 116-133.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:10:y:2008:i:4:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.