Responding to the Kyoto Protocol through forestry: A comparison of opportunities for several countries in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijnik, Maria & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2000. "Forestry in the Ukraine: the road ahead?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 139-151, August.
- Maria Nijnik & Arie Oskam, 2004. "Governance in Ukrainian forestry: trends, impacts and remedies," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 116-133.
- Susan Subak, 2003. "Replacing carbon lost from forests: an assessment of insurance, reserves, and expiring credits," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 107-122, June.
- A S Mather, 2001. "Forests of Consumption: Postproductivism, Postmaterialism, and the Postindustrial Forest," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 19(2), pages 249-268, April.
- Schwarze, Reimund, 2000. "Activities implemented jointly: another look at the facts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-267, February.
- Sandor, Richard L. & Skees, Jerry R., 1999. "Creating a Market for Carbon Emissions: Opportunities for U.S. Farmers," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Sandor, Richard L. & Skees, Jerry R., 1999. "Creating A Market For Carbon Emissions: Opportunities For U.S. Farmers," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32957, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Nijnik, Maria, 2004. "To an economist's perception on sustainability in forestry-in-transition," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 403-413, June.
- A S Mather, 2001. "Forests of consumption: postproductivism, postmaterialism, and the postindustrial forest," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(2), pages 249-268, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijnik, Maria & Pajot, Guillaume & Moffat, Andy J. & Slee, Bill, 2013. "An economic analysis of the establishment of forest plantations in the United Kingdom to mitigate climatic change," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 34-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:10:y:2008:i:4:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.