Formulas for Quantitative Emission Targets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Aldy & Scott Barrett & Robert N. Stavins, 2003.
"Thirteen plus one: a comparison of global climate policy architectures,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 373-397, December.
- Aldy, Joseph & Barrett, Scott & Stavins, Robert, 2003. "Thirteen Plus One: A Comparison of Global Climate Policy Architectures," Working Paper Series rwp03-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Scott Barrett & Robert N. Stavins, 2003. "Thirteen Plus One: A Comparison of Global Climate Policy Architectures," Working Papers 2003.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "The Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-06, Resources For the Future.
- Richard B. Stewart & Jonathan B. Wiener, 2003. "Reconstructing Climate Policy," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53156, September.
- Pizer, William, 1997.
"Prices vs. Quantities Revisited: The Case of Climate Change,"
dp-98-02, Resources For the Future.
- Pizer, William A., 1997. "Prices vs. Quantities Revisited: The Case of Climate Change," Discussion Papers 10498, Resources for the Future.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2006. "A Credible Foundation For Long Term International Cooperation On Climate Change," CAMA Working Papers 2006-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- William A. Pizer, 2006.
"The Evolution of a Global Climate Change Agreement,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 26-30, May.
- Pizer, William A., 2007. "The Evolution of a Global Climate Change Agreement," Discussion Papers dp-07-03, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aviel Verbruggen, 2011. "Preparing the design of robust climate policy architectures," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 275-295, November.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2012. "Equity in Climate Change: An Analytical Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1083-1097.
- Seidman, Laurence & Lewis, Kenneth, 2009.
"Compensations and contributions under an international carbon treaty,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-350, May.
- Kenneth A. Lewis & Laurence S. Seidman, 2008. "Compensations and contributions under an international carbon treaty," Working Papers 08-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Catton, Will, 2009. "Dynamic carbon caps. Splitting the bill: A fairer solution post-Kyoto?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5636-5649, December.
- Paule Stephenson & Jonathan Boston, 2010. "Climate change, equity and the relevance of European 'effort-sharing' for global mitigation efforts," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2008. "Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2920-2928, August.
- Kruger, Joseph & Oates, Wallace E. & Pizer, William A., 2007. "Decentralization in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme and Lessons for Global Policy," Discussion Papers dp-07-02, Resources For the Future.
- Narasimha Rao, 2014. "International and intranational equity in sharing climate change mitigation burdens," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 129-146, May.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015.
"Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors: An environmental index approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 227-235.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors An environmental index approach," CERE Working Papers 2014:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Warwick McKibbin & Adele Morris & Peter Wilcoxen, 2008. "Expecting The Unexpected: Macroeconomic Volatility And Climate Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2008-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp07-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.