The Aggregation Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2015.
"The endogenous formation of an environmental culture,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 200-221.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers hal-00834151, HAL.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The Endogenous Formation of an Environmental Culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 286-336, January.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1998. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures," Working Papers 98-1, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- Ray, D. & Vohra, R., 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 68, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Stephen C. Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1999. "CO2 Emissions Control Agreements: Incentives for Regional Participation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 367-390.
- Marchiori, Luca & Maystadt, Jean-François & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2012.
"The impact of weather anomalies on migration in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, pages 355-374.
- Luca MARCHIORI & Jean-François MAYSTADT & Ingmar SCHUMACHER, 2011. "The Impact of Weather Anomalies on Migration in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 703-724, September.
- Popp, David, 2006. "ENTICE-BR: The effects of backstop technology R&D on climate policy models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 188-222, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2014.
"The Aggregation Dilemma in Climate Change Policy Evaluation,"
2014-428, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2015. "The Aggregation Dilemma in Climate Change Policy Evaluation," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113129, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation Dilemma; social welfare function; Integrated Assessment Models; climate policy.;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-04-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-04-18 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .