Report NEP-UPT-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole El Karoui & Caroline Hillairet & Mohamed Mrad, 2014. "Ramsey Rule with Progressive Utility in Long Term Yield Curves Modeling," Working Papers hal-00974815, HAL.
- Kasper Larsen & H. Mete Soner & Gordan Zitkovic, 2014. "Facelifting in Utility Maximization," Papers 1404.2227, arXiv.org.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "General correcting formulae for forecasts," MPRA Paper 55283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larry G. Epstein & Kyoungwon Seo, 2013. "De Finetti Meets Ellsberg," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-35, CIRANO.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Fair management of social risk," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973480, HAL.
- Antoine Bommier & Bruno Lanz & Stéphane Zuber, 2014. "Models-as-Usual for Unusual Risks? On the Value of Catastrophic Climate Change," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973491, HAL.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2014. "The Aggregation Dilemma," Working Papers 2014-224, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00969216, HAL.